Artron Cygnus-US2 SoM is a board-level circuit that combines Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC device with DDR4 SDRAM with ECC, eMMC Flash and Quad SPI Flash. Cygnus-US2 SoM presents solid, flexible and cost-effective embedded platform for building the products that require high performance and reliability.
Cygnus-US2 is populated entirely with industrial grade electronic components and is suitable for use in applications demanding harsh environmental requirements.
Cygnus-US2 SoM is equipped with a Flash-based FPGA to serve as Board Management Controller (BMC). BMC drives the power-up and power-down sequences of the US+ SoC and controls the power interface between the carrier and SoM such that all bank voltages are switched on only if they are valid, thus preventing voltage swings on bank voltage rails. This architecture prevents unintentional design errors of the carrier to harm the SoC.
Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC family integrates a feature-rich Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore up to 1.5 GHz of Application processor, Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 MPCore up to 600MHz, Mali™-400 MP2 of Graphics Processor and H.264/H.265 of Video Codec based processing system (PS) and Xilinx programmable logic (PL) in a single device.
- Available MPSoC Models
- 3 connectors, 2×180 pin (Samtec QSH-090), 1×120 pin (Samtec QSH-060)
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range (4.5V – 15V)
- Wide Operating Temperature Range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Flash-based Board Management Controller
- RGMII connections
- 16Gbit (up to 64Gbit) DDR4 SDRAM with ECC connected to PS
- 8Gbit (up to 32Gbit) DDR4 SDRAM (32-bit data width) connected to PL
- 256 Mbit (up to 1 Gbit) 4bit QSPI NOR Flash
- eMMC Flash up to 1024Gbit for non-volatile user data storage and boot storage
- 58x User Configurable PS I/O
- 48x User Configurable HD PL I/O
- 66x User Configurable HP PL I/O
- 16x GTH Transceivers with data rates up to 16.3Gbps
- 4x GTR Transceivers with data rates up to 6.0Gbps
- Petalinux compiled BSP and reference designs available on our website
|SoM Part Number||Devices||Gigabit Ethernet||USB||eMMC*||QSPI FLASH*||DDR*||Dimension||Op Temp|
|ART-CYG-US2Q-07EV||XCZU7EV||Ready||Ready||128Gb||256Mb||5 X 4 Gbyte DDR4||84mm x 59mm||-40°C - 85°C|
*For additional configurations of eMMC, SPI Flash and DDR memories please contact Artron.
Compatible Carrier Boards
- Linux OS, PetaLinux OS available
- Boot Options for QSPI Flash and SD Card
- Configuration for Gigabit Ethernet, USB Host, DDR4 SDRAM