Artron Cygnus-ZN1 SoM is based on the Xilinx Zynq XA7Z020-1CLG400Q SoC. The Xilinx Zynq family features a dual-core ARM Cortex processor-based processing system (PS) and programmable logic (PL) in a single integrated device. Cygnus-ZN1 SoM is populated entirely with industrial grade electronic components and is suitable for use in applications demanding harsh environmental requirements.
The particular model used here has PL size equivalent to 53.200 LUTs and includes 130 PS and 125 PL IO pins. 111 of the PL IOs are connected to the IO connectors, of which 25 pins are from Bank-13, 46 pins are from Bank-34 and 40 pins are from Bank-35.
The 26 PS MIO pins are connected to the IO connectors for the RGMII Ethernet interface, 4 PS MIO pins for PJTAG interface and 2 PS MIO pins for the UART interface.
- Xilinx Zynq® XA7Z7020 Programmable SoC (CLG400 Package)
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore™ with CoreSight™
- NEON™ & Single / Double Precision Floating Point for each processor
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with 53.200 LUTs, 106.400 Flip-Flops
- AES and SHA 256b for Boot Code and Programmable Logic Configuration, Decryption, and Authentication
- 124 programmable PL I/O pins
- 4 PS MIO Pins
- 8Gbit 1066Mb/s DDR3 RAM
- 256Mbit QSPI Flash Memory
- 3 connectors, 2×100 pin, 1×50 pin, (Samtec ST5) – high mating cycle capable –
- Wide Operating Temperature Range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Petalinux compiled BSP and reference designs available on our website.
|SoM Part Number||Devices||SPI FLASH*||DDR*||Dimension||Temp|
|ART-CYG-ZN1Q-0720||XA7Z020||256Mb||2 X 4 Gbyte DDR3||35mm x 45mm||-40°C - 85°C|
- Linux OS, PetaLinux OS available
- Boot Options for QSPI Flash and SD Card