Artron Cygnus®-ZN5 SoM is based on Xilinx Zynq® XC7Z045-1FBG676 SoC. The Xilinx Zynq® family features a dual-core ARM Cortex processor-based processing system (PS) and programmable logic (PL) in a single integrated device. Cygnus®-ZN5 SoM is populated entirely with industrial grade electronic components and is suitable for use in applications demanding harsh environmental requirements.
The particular model used here has PL size equivalent to 218,600 LUTs and includes 128 PS and 250 PL IO pins. 239 of the PL IOs are connected to the IO connectors, of which 50 pins are from Bank-12, 50 pins are from Bank-13, 40 pins are from Bank-33, 49 pins are from Bank-34 and 50 pins are from Bank-35.
The 12 PS MIO pins are connected to the IO connectors. There are one Ethernet PHY, one USB PHY, two SPI Flash, and one eMMC Flash Memory on Cygnus®-ZN5 SoM.
- Xilinx Zynq® XA7Z045 Programmable SoC (FBG676 Package)
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore™ with CoreSight™
- NEON™ & Single / Double Precision Floating Point for each processor
- 218,600 LUTs; 437,200 Flip-Flops
- AES and SHA 256b for Boot Code and PL Configuration, Decryption, and Authentication
- 251 programmable I/O pins (12 PS + 239 PL)
- 8Gbit 1866MHz DDR3 RAM
- Dual 256Mbit QSPI Flash Memory
- Configurable boot options – QSPI or SD Card –
- 256Gbit eMMC NAND Flash Memory
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY (Marvell 88E1512)
- USB 2.0 PHY (Microchip 3320)
- 3 connectors: 3 x 160 pins (Samtec ST5 Series) – high mating cycle capable –
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Petalinux compiled BSP and reference designs available on our website.
|SoM Part Number||Devices||Gigabit Ethernet PHY||USB PHY||eMMC*||SPI FLASH*||DDR*||Dimensions||Op. Temp.|
|ART-CYG-ZN5-0745||XC7Z045||✔||✔||128Gb||256Mb||2 x 4 Gbit DDR3||70mm x 60mm||-40°C - 85°C|
* For additional configurations of eMMC, SPI Flash and DDR memories please contact Artron.
- Linux OS, PetaLinux OS available
- Boot Options for QSPI Flash and SD Card